Sales Closing Scripts For Network Marketers
I don't really care for teaching scripts, and here is why:
- People have the tendency of not practicing…not rehearsing…and sounding extremely scripted when approaching anything in sales with scripts. This will make your prospects feel terribly uncomfortable and they will not buy from you.
- People mistakenly believe that scripts are powerful because of the words themselves. DO NOT use these in Facebook messenger. The power of these scripts is in how you say them when “speaking” to your prospects to create emotion, and project posture.
As a word of caution, I suggest that you re-write these scripts in your own words. Practice sayingthem out loud as if you are talking to your prospect on the phone. Do this over and over again because repetition over time leads to mastery.
Remember that it's not the exact words that matter. Your prospects will forget what you say 100% of the time, but they'll never forget how you make them feel.
When I learn new tips about copywriting or sales scripting, I'll literally spend one hour of focused energy repeatedly writing the material into my notebook. Then I'll spend ten to twelve minutes reading it aloud as if I were narrating a commercial ad. This practice allows me to sound 100X more natural on the phone, and it's causing this skill to become second nature.
Let's dive right in, and explore some useful sales closing scrips.
Three Types Of Leads
**Side Note: As the title of this article suggests, this is a training specifically to my network marketing audience. However, you can use these principles and change some of the wording to use these same sales closing scripts templates in your own business regardless of what it is that you're doing.**
- Leads Who LOVE Their Current Company
- Leads Who Are Struggling in Their Current Company
- Leads Who Are Looking at Network Marketing, but Do Not Have a Company Yet
The reason that I have included the 3 types of leads in this training on sales scripts is because you have to understand who it is that you are talking to. Trying to pitch and just close anyone under the sun is a complete waste of your time. You must know who you are speaking with, what their needs are, and you must possess the solution to their problems.
I get pitched on Facebook every single day by people who want me to join their primary company. I tell them that I'm satisfied where I am at, yet they still persist. You will sooner or later come to realize that you must approach each lead uniquely.
Leads who love their company aren't necessarily willing to watch your presentation or be open to your opportunity. But they may be struggling to generate leads online or in another area of business. You need to have some product or service to offer them to solve this challenge. This is how you can earn income from the 90% who say “no” to your business opportunity.
Then there are leads who are struggling in their primary company. Depending on the level of their discontentment, they may be open to buying info products from you, or even being open to joining you if you can provide them with a better training framework than their current company/upline.
Last, but not at all the least, people you meet who are not partnered with an MLM currently. Offer these leads your primary opportunity IF and only if, they have expressed a need that your network marketing opportunity could solve.
Now, that you are aware of the different types of leads, let's take a look at some great assumptive closing and “show me the money” sales closing scripts.
The Assumptive Close – Sales Closing Scripts
The assumptive close is done towards the end of a sales presentation. You will use close ended questions or assumptive statements that will (A) get a “yes” from the prospect to move on to receiving money for your offer, or (B) uncover any hidden objections that you need to address before moving forward to the close. Below are some of my favorite scripts.
- Based upon <restate their reasons for wanting your product>, it sounds like we are ready to move forward.
- Now, if you have no more questions, then let's get you signed up so you can begin <their desired results> right away.
- Mr. Prospect, can you imagine the benefits of <your product/service> a year from now if you sign up today?….please describe what you picture for yourself (and your family).
- You know…you're obviously serious about <their desired results>, and I want to acknowledge you for that…Many customers don't invest the time to educate themselves the way you have…That's why you're a great fit for <your product>. It's specifically for customers like you who want to <their desired results> because of <your product's benefits>. Are you ready to get started today?